Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Revlon Colorstay Foundation Review

Hello everyone welcome to my blog! A few days ago i went to my local drugstore to pick up a few things and decided to try out a new foundation. The Revlon Colorstay Foundation has been very popular through several youtube gurus and i wanted to give it a try. Here is My Review/First Impressions on it:


This foundation is pretty pricey for a drugstore foundation it was $13 at my local CVS. When i first applied this it was very thick and almost sticky i was actually pretty scared for that because as some of you may know i have oily/combo skin. Once i put my powder on the overall look was a matte finish. The coverage was AMAZING i can assure you of that, and had kept me matte all day long. I have never come across such a wonderful
matte finish that lasted this long from a drugstore foundation. Now don't get me wrong i really do like this foundation although it does come with some cons. If your going for a light coverage foundation and want a natural looking face this is most definitely not the one for you. Also when i wore this foundation once or twice i did notice a few pimples started to form out of no where which did bother me a bit because this foundation is so amazing. Overall I would recommend this product and as far as my pimples coming after using this that  could've been a whole different cause that i am not aware of yet. I will  definitely keep you guys updated on that though. And remember everyones skin reacts to things differently so don't have that stop you from using this product because it really is one of the best foundations I've tried at the drugstore. 

Xoxo, 💋
Kate 

No comments:

Post a Comment